Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hang Tight!

Hello again!

As some of you already know, ol' betsy (the desktop computer) has gone from her spastic faints to a very long coma. Mom's on the phone with the computer geniuses trying to figure out what's wrong. Need I remind our audience that this is the third or fourth time that our computer has crashed in the span of two and half years! I'm thinking about developing a website: www.anythingbutdell.com!

Adina had her first concert with Champaign's Youth Orchestra--wow, we (Mom and I) had know idea that they sounded so good! Pictures will come, as soon as the desktop is fixed...scout's honor.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.

Anonymous said...

back yet?

Anonymous said...

are you going to have a funeral? She's been rotting for weeks!

Anonymous said...

:'(

Anonymous said...

you guys there?

Anonymous said...

the famous "are we there yet?!" comes in real. "Are you there yet!?"

Anonymous said...

Hey! glad your blog is workig again! so. . . .are you going to post anything soon? I would love to see some new pix!

Anonymous said...

update!!!!

Anonymous said...

what do you mean their blog is working, if it were than she would already of said so, right?