Friday, January 18, 2008

The Source of the Cold

Funny thing happened last Tuesday. 
As Mom and I were taking the kids to music lessons we over heard Allen talking to Alex, and this was their little conversation.

Alex: Where does the coldness from the garage freezer come?
Allen: That's silly Alex, everyone knows that freezer is connected to Antarctica! 
Alex: Really?
Allen: Yeah! That's why it's always so cold

Mom and I then concluded then that if the cold temperature came from Antarctica, then the heat from the oven must come from the Sahara Desert! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious! My parents always said they had so many kids because then the kids could do all the chores. But if I had a big family, it would be because the funny things children say would be multiplied by the number of children.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

so if I crawl through the oven I'll be in the Sahara Desert? I think I've had enough with the cold weather here anyway.

Anonymous said...

That is AMAZING!!!!