Happy New Year everyone!
As you can plainly see, I (Alexis) am horrible at updating the blog. Things have been quite busy around here. Dad successfully underwent knee surgery and is recovering quite nicely, and despite his high matinence (going to the video store for movies, buying cookies and ginger ale, etc.) he has been quite cheerful and loves to fly about in his wheel chair...he can even pop a wheely!
Christmas was wonderful. This year, we had our Grandma's Margie and Dorothy, and Uncle Mark come to stay with us for Christmas. Considering that our Uncle Mark is the spitting image of our dad--both in personality and sort of in appearence--we had a swell time!
I would have posted pictures, but for some reason the computer won't accept my memory card.
So hang tight, and I'll get them up as soon as I can.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment