We do have pictures, however our desktop computer has crashed, so I'm managing the blog from Adam's laptop.
Quick update on Dad's leg. The staples have been removed (all twenty-seven of them) and he's doing extremely well. He's finally walking without the aid of crutches! Austin's leg seems to have recovered, and he his now participating on the basket ball team.
Andrew has now discovered that cooking is his hearts desire, so if anyone ever comes over, you'll find him with his nose stuck in a cook book, or he'll be cooking up a storm.
I'd continue but Mom, Adam, and Dad went out for dinner, so I need to feed the kiddies!
This is Alexis signing out
3 comments:
what are you going to do with Adam gone? Can't use his laptop to update the blog...can't make him fix dinner for the family...although I guess Andrew could...
Alexis,
Tell Adam Congrats on a new chapter in his life and to always lean on God everlasting word. Also, tell him don't wait until the last minute to study like his cousin.
My mom is working on computer repair work right now, and I can use my dad's laptop when he comes home from work.
I'll let Adam know you're thinking about him Cousin Crystal!
As for meals, Adina and I have that under control! Oh, and Dewey too.
Post a Comment