Friday, December 21, 2007

PBS Heads to Broadway


Hi again! Thursday, we headed to Broadway Christian Church to play for their annual Senior Citizen's Christmas Party. After the performance we headed to the banquet hall for a really yummy lunch!



We love you John!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a good thing you got a pic of ME ,I thought the blog was looking a litl bare.

with all due respect J.S.

The Barnett Tribe said...

John Southards, is that you? I should have known! :)

Anonymous said...

what do you mean that you should have known?

Anonymous said...

how come you don't have any pics of Crismas?

The Barnett Tribe said...

Sorry, I do have some, I just haven't had time to post any

Lex

Anonymous said...

ok.I was thinking that you dide't have Crimas.

Anonymous said...

humph! post all the pictures where I am in mid-chew! oh well, now the world has seen and there is nothing I can do about it. ;)

~nonnie

p.s. nonnie = shannon