Hello again! Sorry for the inconsistent posts (I know you all are on the edge of your seats...haha!)
Here are a few shot's of Adina and Alexis a string workshop in Champaign. Fiddling is now Adina's first love!
Here are a few shot's of Adina and Alexis a string workshop in Champaign. Fiddling is now Adina's first love!
5 comments:
I love that picture of Shannon
Wesley: "i somlemnly swear..."
If those were pic.s of Alexis and Adina, how come only 2 have one or the other in them?
"... I am up to no good."
i love that picture of me too! i always stick my tongue out, cause I look funny when i smile.
~nonnie
p.s. you anonymous people, put your name at the bottom, so i know who its from. I am assuming its one of you Southards people, but you can never be too sure...
Post a Comment