...The chronicles of a family with ten children, and a goal to follow Christ.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Line Dancing at Adam's Graduation Party
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi, my name is sasha (i love your blog!), and you replied to my comment about ESQ. I was wondering if you knew where to get that music online, if not dont worry about it.
Hi Sasha, The Mozart Diverdimento is available anywhere. As for the other piece, I don't think it's available to the public. The Millers had that music specially arranged just for them, so you'd probably need to email them. Thanks for the comments
5 comments:
hi,
my name is sasha (i love your blog!), and you replied to my comment about ESQ. I was wondering if you knew where to get that music online, if not dont worry about it.
thanks again,
sasha
chococoveredviolin@yahoo.com
why did you take pics of *that*?
~
J.S.
Because my brothers graduation party is special to me
Who is J.S. by the way?
Hi Sasha,
The Mozart Diverdimento is available anywhere.
As for the other piece, I don't think it's available to the public. The Millers had that music specially arranged just for them, so you'd probably need to email them.
Thanks for the comments
I am assuming that the line dancing was not Adina's idea ;)
~nonnie
Post a Comment