...The chronicles of a family with ten children, and a goal to follow Christ.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
A-kid of the week...Alex!
Alex is the jokster of the tribe--always running up an older sibling to tell his latest joke. Although occasionally absent-minded, Alex is a very caring and gentle little boy, very sensitive to the needs of others. Thank you mini-man, for lighting up our world.
This is your cousin Crystal from Chicago. Who you probably don't rememeber. I just received the family Christmas card. Very nice picture and letter about the family. I was viewing your family blogspot. Very nice and creative. Maybe one day soon, I come visit you guys. Take care and tell your Mom and Dad cousin Crystal said Hello. By the way, I'm your Aunt Marlene daughter. Take Care and Happy New Year cmitch_60473@yahoo.com
4 comments:
"A" is for Alex and for awwww....
Alex, you are so cool.
shannon
Hi Alexis,
This is your cousin Crystal from Chicago. Who you probably don't rememeber. I just received the family Christmas card. Very nice picture and letter about the family. I was viewing your family blogspot. Very nice and creative. Maybe one day soon, I come visit you guys. Take care and tell your Mom and Dad cousin Crystal said Hello. By the way, I'm your Aunt Marlene daughter.
Take Care and Happy New Year
cmitch_60473@yahoo.com
Cousin Crystal!
It's great to hear from you, and we hope you visit us soon!
Post a Comment