Sunday, September 9, 2007

Visiting Sarah

On Saturday, after his cello lesson, Dewey and I went to visit my good friend Sarah and her family.

Sarah (I sort of caught her off gaurd by snapping a shot while we were eating dinner)


Lauren


Sarah, her Mom Traci, and Lauren


Dewey-bug!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

update!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, really.

Anonymous said...

Pleeeeaaaase update!

Someone said...

It's been nearly two weeks! And you still haven't updated?!?!

Anonymous said...

update

Anonymous said...

3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog like 3 minutes ago...so i don't think you need to update since I've never seen any of this before so it'll keep me busy for a little while! I think you have a really cute blog! OH! Ya know how your profile has everyone's names? They all start with the letter "A" i thought that was pretty suuuuweeet!

Someone said...

Okay, you said you'd update today. So what if you're not home yet! Update!

Me

P.S. Just for the record, If i had a blog, I would never update.

Anonymous said...

what's 'update mean?