...The chronicles of a family with ten children, and a goal to follow Christ.
Hey can you get a pic. of Adina from the front? I want to see her with her hair straight!therese
Sure thing, only problem is that Adina hates it when I take pictures of her so I'll probably have to chain her to the wall or something.AlexisP.S. I did try to take a face pic of her, but she ducked so the photo was blurry
DUCT TAPE!
You said it! Duct tape works wonders, unfortunately I don't think we have any in stock. Any other suggestions?
you need some tape for Christmas.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey can you get a pic. of Adina from the front? I want to see her with her hair straight!
therese
Sure thing, only problem is that Adina hates it when I take pictures of her so I'll probably have to chain her to the wall or something.
Alexis
P.S. I did try to take a face pic of her, but she ducked so the photo was blurry
DUCT TAPE!
You said it! Duct tape works wonders, unfortunately I don't think we have any in stock. Any other suggestions?
you need some tape for Christmas.
Post a Comment