...The chronicles of a family with ten children, and a goal to follow Christ.
So just because I show up ON TIME means NO PICTURES OF ME?!? And you didn't give me any cheetos...sniff...
Sorry Liz, I meant no offense! Jocelyn only ate what was left over, and I couldn't get a good shot of you. Let's try during quartet practice!Lexis
I actually don't like pictures being taken of me.
Then why on earth are you complaining!? haha!
Ok So don't be blaming me for the whole eating of the cheetos thing. Alexis encouraged me to eat them and what can I say...It's good food!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So just because I show up ON TIME means NO PICTURES OF ME?!? And you didn't give me any cheetos...sniff...
Sorry Liz, I meant no offense! Jocelyn only ate what was left over, and I couldn't get a good shot of you. Let's try during quartet practice!
Lexis
I actually don't like pictures being taken of me.
Then why on earth are you complaining!? haha!
Ok So don't be blaming me for the whole eating of the cheetos thing. Alexis encouraged me to eat them and what can I say...It's good food!
Post a Comment