Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Barnett Younglings


Amber



Allen



Alexander



Alyssa

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

WOW! Your own blog! I'm so excited! Maybe we can keep up with you guys a little better now. Wonderful pictures of the younglings, but I can't see the elders. Is it my computer or what??

Congrats on the new arrival. What a cutie -- but then, how could he not be??

Here's to a great school year. We've started off strongly. The guys were at school camp all week last week. One of their best friends up here got saved -- kind of a surprise to everyone, since they all thought he was already saved, but glory be to the Lord! I'm so excited to see what God is going to do in the school this year. We have some kids on fire and ready to be a testimony. Just pray that the Lord will do a mightty work at Bethany Christian School this year!

Great to hear from you!

The Barnett Tribe said...

Thanks Mrs. Annis! It's great to hear from you guys too!

Someone said...

You need pictures on you not-so -younglings too.